Norway as a Study Destination
“The Kingdom of Norway” is known for its spectacular natural beauty. Norway sets itself apart from other lands in Europe. With unique designs, infrastructure, music and language, international students can find much to discover. Staying and Studying in Norway has a lot of perks. Norway maintains a potent and an innovative economy, providing students with infinite possibilities to thrive. In Norway, the university degrees, Masters and PhDs can be received for free. Norwegian institutions of higher education and research offer many opportunities for international students to study and work.
- Norway has been acknowledged as “the best country to live” several times by the United Nations Human Development Report.
- Norway has three official written languages: Bokmal, Nynorsk and Sami.
- Norway offers free education for international students.
- The degree scheme is based on the Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D. structure, together with the ECTS credits system, thereby, making it easy for students at Norwegian institutions to receive credit of their qualification in other nations.
Main Reasons to Study in NorwayBetter Education:
With a broad range of high quality courses, Norwegian institutions prove to be a perfect study destination. From vocational courses to postgraduate and doctorate level, there are ample of opportunities for students to accomplish their dreams. Public funded Higher Education:
In Norway, all public higher education institutions are fully funded by the state. Hence, students are not charged tuition fees. Lifestyle:
Norway provides following benefits:
- a safe and friendly environment a multicultural community
- flexibility to work up to 20 hours per week and full-time during vacations
The high quality of life and excellent educational system attracts many international students to enter Norwegian institutions every year.Several Exchange and Scholarship programs:
Norway offers many exchange and scholarship programs and other support programs to assist transition to international students in Norway. Wide job Prospects:
Thousands of alumni are recruited every year in all career areas. The qualification obtained from Norwegian institutions will be considered as a mark of a quality education.Safe, Secure and Welcoming Environment:
Norway is a safe and welcoming place. Norway possesses an excellent system of trains, buses and coaches that offer efficient and inexpensive transportation around the land. This permits for easy and affordable access to the university and to Norway’s cultural life.